In many countries around the world young people decide to leave their parents home once they finish school They start living on their own or sharing a home with friends Do you agree or disagree with this approach Give your opinion

In many countries around the world young people decide to leave their parents’ home once they finish school. They start living on their own or sharing a home with friends. Do you agree or disagree with this approach? Give your opinion.

Completion of school is always a seen as an important milestone in life. At this point of time many youngsters prefer to live independent or with friends. This trend is generally seen in western countries. Many people argue that this is a welcoming trend and youngsters should be encouraged to leave home and become independent. Whereas, others of the notion that this early stage students should not leave parents. This essay will analyze both sides of arguments before reaching a conclusion.

On the one hand, many people believe that , in order to become self sufficient and independent it is important to leave home and come out of parent's protection and shield. This teaches how to adjust in outside environment. Now a day’s many student prefer to study and do part time job to pay their expenses. Increasing number of such students, who learn and earn at the same time is clear evidence that young people want to face early. Therefore it could be argued that one has to start early to get success in life.

On the another hand, it is felt that at a tender age when schooling is just finished is too early to leave parent's home. Children at this stage need proper guidance and support from their parents.If proper attention is not given they can get involved in wrong practices. Generally it is seen that student who live with friends are often involved in drugs and alcohol. This can also lead to youth crime. For example, in countries like Iran teenage crime is increasing at alarming rate and youngsters join organization like ISIS for money. Thus young generation should take a informed decision before moving alone or with friends.

To conclude, finishing school is a turning point in one's life. Many important decision needs to be taken at this stage. Youngsters should take judicious decision and behave responsibly while staying with parents. They should not get involved in practices considered taboo by society.

Completion of school is always a seen as an important milestone
Completion of school is always to be seen as an important milestone

to live independent or with friends.
to live independently or with friends.

Whereas, others of the notion that this early stage students should not leave parents
Whereas, others have the notion that at this early stage students should not leave parents

at alarming rate
at an alarming rate