In many countries more and more young people are leaving school but unable to find jobs What problems do you think youth unemployment causes for individuals and the society What measures should be taken to reduce the level of unemployment among youngsters

In many countries, more and more young people are leaving school but unable to find jobs.
What problems do you think youth unemployment causes for individuals and the society?
What measures should be taken to reduce the level of unemployment among youngsters?

Job crisis is one of the most pressing issues in this day and age. An increasing number of youngsters often leave school but still cannot obtain desirable occupations. This essay will discuss the primary effects on families and individuals as well as offer some possible solutions to this matter.

There are two major problems connecting to the youth unable to find jobs after having left school. First, they would become a burden for their families. Needless to say, in order to maintain a stable finance in a familial unit, each member should have their own occupation, contributing to daily normal expenditure. Hence, if the youngsters – the main generations expected to become breadwinners – are incapable of generating incomes, then the family would be in financial trouble. The matter even becomes worse when both parents are retired employees. The other issue is that unemployment would cause mental problems for the youth. It is scientifically proved that frustration in life results in depression in mind, so when they cannot find a suitable position after school, they are prone to extreme anxiety, deteriorating their life quality. This is considered potentially hazardous as it would destroy determination and progressive spirit of the young.

In order to minimize the scale of youth unemployment, there are two feasible measures. To begin with, parents should show empathy with youngsters. In order words, the father or mother should not utter harsh words to undermine the esteem and will power of their children; instead, they should give them words of encouragement. By doing so, the adolescents would be motivated and thus make every attempt to find the jobs they are aiming for. The other way is to organize job fairs as many as possible. Most young school leavers are unable to attain suitable jobs just because they cannot find the right channel for occupations. If there is a diversity of jobs which enable them to get access to, they would have more options to take and select appropriate jobs more easily. Career expos held by either private or state associations would bring ample opportunities to the young looking for vacancies.

In summary, the fact that school leavers’ inability to find jobs causes economic burdens for the families and mental sicknesses for themselves, and there are two possible solutions to alleviate this significant threat.