Many old buildings protected by law are part of a nation s history Some people think they should be knocked down and replaced by news ones How important is it to maintain old buildings

Many old buildings protected by law are part of a nation’s history. Some people think they should be knocked down and replaced by news ones.
How important is it to maintain old buildings?

Museums, art galleries and old buildings are the places where people come to experience the heritage of ancient cultural and ancient buildings. While, there are those who opine that these heritage places and building should be replaced by the new modern technological advanced ones. I strongly, disagree with this view and believe that these place are the glory of any specific country and both government and individual have duty to protect these places.
Firstly, every old buildings are the sign of the human civilization, they teach us about the history of our ancestor and how they live in a very difficult environment and create beauiful things. For example, in India, Taj Mahal is considered one of the beautiful structural in the world. many people come india to see the magnificent beautify of this heritage place. Secondly, in the recent research by IIT Kanpur has prove that all the old buildings in india have a common pattern which can be found all over the world, from Asia to Egypt and America to Africa. In previous century, people do not have the latest technology that we have now but they build such a magnificent structural by themselves, without any used of heavy machinery. Finally, we should appreciate our ancestor that without them we cannot achieve what we have in today's world.
On the other side, there are lots of old buildings which are in bad condition and day by day it mechanism is wrecked.Therefore, we should consider to repair them not replace with new ones. these building are the glory and art of human civilization.Moreover, in some countries many old buildings are the main source to generate revenue to the economy.
In conclusion, old buildings are the indispensible part of our culture and it is hard to replace by new ones. we should appreciate the effort to build such marvelous thing.