Many people prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally films. Why could this be?Should government give more financial support to local industries?

Many people prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally films. Why could this be?
Should government give more financial support to local industries?

It is true that foreign films are becoming more popular than local films in many countries. There are several reasons why this could be and I think government should promote local film by supporting the industry.
To begin with, there are some reasons why foreign films are more liked than domestic films. Firstly, film producers use a numerous of great actors and actresses for their movies. For example, The Rock and Vin Diesel are famous actors in Hollywood who participated in “ Fast and Furious 7” , which events made the movies become more appealing to spectators in the world and this movies earned more than one billion dollars after launching within 17 days. In addition, International film makers have a huge amount of money to produce their films. Those money is used for preparing thrilling movie content story, films shooting, special effects and just to name of few, which help movies get a higher quality. Therefore, international films are welcomed by people in many countries.
I believe government should help local film industry by supporting finance by some actions. First of all, a simple action would be to give a scholarship to director, actors, actresses in oder to boost their skills by learning in a best Academy of Theatre and Cinema School in the world. Another action would be for government to develop studio placement so that local film industry can excess the movie with advanced technology. Hollywood is one example for a best studio placement, which help movies more realistic.
Conclusion, the domestic film industry will improve their quality movies if government promotes them by giving financial support.

The Rock and Vin Diesel are famous actors in Hollywood who participated in “ Fast and Furious 7” , which events made the movies become more appealing
The Rock and Vin Diesel are famous actors in Hollywood who participated in “ Fast and Furious 7” in which the events made the movies more appealing

a simple action would be to give a scholarship to director,
a simple action would be giving a scholarship to director,

Hollywood is one example for a best studio placement, which help movies more realistic.
Hollywood is one example for the best studio placement, which helps movies more realistic.

In conclusion, the domestic film industry will improve its quality movies if government promotes it by giving financial supports.

Sentence: First of all, a simple action would be to give a scholarship to director, actors, actresses in oder to boost their skills by learning in a best Academy of Theatre and Cinema School in the world.
Error: oder Suggestion: order

---------------------