Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past Do you agree or disagree

Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past.
Do you agree or disagree?

Over the centuries, the family structure has evolved to two working parents in order to survive in the modern world. However, many people believe that this evolution greatly affect the amount of time the parents should spend with their children. It is disagreed that modern lifestyles influence the quality time of today's family thus putting their children in distress. Time management and equally shared parenting will prove this statement true and will be further discuss in this essay.

Firstly, even the traditional family in the past has flaw with regard to attending to the needs of their ...

if parents consciously divide their time with work and family, will overwhelm this transformation.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

Sentence: For example, parents are still the primary in charge of the welfare of their children and main providers of their basic needs in life.
Description: The fragment still the primary is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: In addition to that, shared parenting attributes quality time of each parents with their children.
Suggestion: Refer to attributes and quality
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and parents