The money spent on space research has brought enormous benefits to mankind, but it could be more usefully applied. How far do you agree?
It is self-explanatory that these days the money which is spent on space research has opened lots of doors in human’s lives but some people are skeptical that whether or not it is the most effective way for applying this amount of money.
On one hand, some people believe that making progress in all fields of science is one of the most prominent objectives of mankind and nothing is more vital than accomplishing these goals. They claim that doing research about space has led to launching some satellites and these equipment have brought enormous gains in humankind’s lives such as ...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The charts below give information about USA marriage and divorce rates between 1970 and 2000, and the marital status of adult Americans in two of the years. 70
- The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries. 70
- The diagram below shows how salt is removed from sea water to make it drinkable Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant 80
- The table below shows the worldwide market share of mobile phone market for manufacturers in the years 2005 and 2006 52
- The diagram below shows how a hot water system in a house works. The table gives information about the efficiency levels. 80
doing some researches and discovering new scientific features of the world necessitates spending money,
doing some researches and discovering new scientific features of the world necessitate spending money,
Why you get a new conclusion you never mentioned before:
'all rich countries had better be responsible to assist poor ones which are coping with some deleterious disasters.'
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.0 out of 9
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 10 15
No. of Words: 307 350
No. of Characters: 1527 1500
No. of Different Words: 180 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.186 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.974 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.661 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 101 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 76 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 49 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 36 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 30.7 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 10.06 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.7 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.41 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.718 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.095 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5
Thank you so much for your attention. I used "necessitate" as a verb.("necessitate doing something") Is the sentence still wrong?
With best regards.
Right. It should be "necessitate".