More and more people are working at home rather than in the workplaces Some people say this will bring benefits to the workers and their families but others think it will bring stress to the home Discuss both views and give your own opinion

In this modern era, new technologies, like the Internet have changed the world. It is can be seen that many people are working from home with help of VPN connections rather than travelling to office. While some people believe that this flexibility has manifold advantages, others doubt as it could be stressful to employees and their family. This essay will analyze both sides.

On the one hand, many people do not encourage working at home, as they believe that it ruins a person’s life. With workers confined in their workstations at home, they do not have anybody with whom they can discuss office matters. In some cases it creates tension and pressure, and ultimately leads to stressful life. This stressful atmosphere at home could have adverse impact on children. In addition to that, because of working from home, physical inactivity will increase and will result in several health related problems. Thus, is obvious that why some people are skeptical to the idea of working remotely.

On the other hand, work from home has several advantages. It saves workers from time taking and cumbersome daily travel. As a result workers are able to spend more time with family and, hence have better work life balance. This trend can easily be seen in case of working mothers who need to handle dual responsibility of job and bringing up child. Moreover, unlike office, working from home provides peaceful and comfortable atmosphere which helps to get more productive and creative. As many companies provides this flexibility it makes clear that workers are happy as they are able to live up to expectation of employers and family members.

To conclude, although both the sides has strong arguments, in my opinion it is beneficial for employees to work from home for better work like balance and taking care of elderly parents and young ones.I believe in future many individuals will opt for the same.

new technologies, like the Internet has changed the world.
new technologies, like the Internet have changed the world.

This no more evident than cases where people are working from home with help of VPN connections rather than travelling to office.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

As many companies provides this flexibility
As many companies provide this flexibility

although both the sides has strong arguments
although both the sides have strong arguments

Sentence Length SD: 4.893 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.