More and more people want to buy clothes cars and other products from well known brands What are the reasons Do you think it is a positive or negative development

More and more people want to buy clothes, cars, and other products from well-known brands.
What are the reasons? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?

In this day and age, it is a ubiquitous sight that items from renowned brands are being ardently purchased. The potential causes comprise two factors, and I am of the opinion that this is a completely negative tendency.
The increased consumption of famous products derives from two sources. First, it is the common belief that possessing these items defines their social status and creates good images in other people’s eyes. One typical illustration is Apple Iphones – a smartphone entailed with a reputation only for the wealthy in society. Thus, consumers assume that this gadget is a symbol of richness and differentiates them from the lower socioeconomic class. Second, it is the celebrity endorsement that facilitates impulse buying. Reputable brands sign contracts with famous figures to shoot promotion videos, attracting viewers’ concern and encourage them to purchase the advertised items. The more fame a public character gains, the more influence he or she has on consumers.
Most people think quality goods increasingly bought would yield benefits for community, but I firmly the opposite would happen. The very first impact is financial burdens, which means that people must have a lavish amount of money to purchase those items, resulting in the situation where they sometimes borrow money from others, or overuse credit cards. The majority of young people in today’s world are often in debt just as they spend money extremely lavishly on luxurious items. The second impact belongs to societal aspect, which is the gap between the rich and poor. Possessing quality goods is a measuring tool for wealth, according to those favoring materialism. So using unrecognized-branded items means poverty and being disrespected. Gradually the distance between people in society would be expanded, damaging the general harmony. No collaboration, no mutual support and no compassion would exist; there is only overpride and jealousy available.
In conclusion, there are two main catalysts for the lavish purchase of well-known products, and this trend is absolutely negative.