Nowadays many parents are sending their kids abroad to acquire good education Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this trend Give your own opinion

Nowadays many parents are sending their kids abroad to acquire good education. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this trend. Give your own opinion.

The topic of whether sending children abroad for better education is advantageous for them is of concern for many parents. Some people believe that it brings enormous benefits to children in their future lives while some other have different opinions. As for me, I strongly agree former.

There is no question that studying in developed countries broadens the horizon of children. Firstly, an advanced education system helps students learn a wider range of subjects which delivers diverse knowledge. Compared with the teaching staff in rudimentary schools, experienced teachers in wealthy countries specialize in employing, for example, 3D models, course-specific web pages and interactive games in classroom to improve learning efficiency and boost study interests. Secondly, studying in other countries is a good opportunity to master a fluent foreign language. When a young kid moves to a new place seeking high-quality education, he starts to talk to local native speakers inside or outside the school time, thereby significantly develops language skill.

However, there are opposing voices, some parents insist that it is not a good idea to send children overseas because it will detrimental to their mental and physical health. To start with, school children are too young to leave their home country alone. As these kids desperately need emotional support and care from their family members in their age, they could have a feeling of loneliness and depression because they cannot catch any familiar faces in their new home. Besides, most of these young children are not dependent enough to live just by themselves. It is obvious that some children have difficulties in doing their own housework or cooking, which might lead to a cluttered house that is not an ideal place to study.

To sum up, send children to foreign countries will benefit them in some extend. However, we cannot ignore the drawbacks. In my point of view, I would suggest children to study abroad when they are able to manage their studies and lives by themselves.

I strongly agree former.
I strongly agree the former.

significantly develops language skill.
significantly develops language skills.

Sentence: However, there are opposing voices, some parents insist that it is not a good idea to send children overseas because it will detrimental to their mental and physical health.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and detrimental