Nowadays people get married and have children after the age of 30 Is it a positive or negative development Give your opinion and examples based on your experiences

Marriage, a lovely term for long term relationship between two motivated souls ably assisted by social and cultural rituals, and nowadays marriage often gets priority after people turn above their 30s which I believe is positive trend.

To begin with, people nowadays are too busy and thus think less about going through conjugal life as they want to be independent and stand firmly on the ground before indulging into vicissitudes of family problems. What is more, everybody wants to complete academic qualification, settle in job with handsome salary in a bigger company and build self-esteem among society before starting connubial relationship which is usually achievable before an individual turns over 30. Further, age of twenties is transitional phase and an individual would turn over to new leaf becoming more mature and more ethical after the age of 30 which also helps in reducing the case of domestic violence one people get engaged to each other.

On the contrary, more than two third of the world population are from developing countries where the average life expectancy is only about 57 years old and fertility period between 17-35 years old. Therefore, if marriage after the age of 30 is followed then the chance of newborn would be minimal and eventually birth rate would decline which might lead to the world only with dwindling old people. Apparently, it can be surmised that getting married before the age of 30 means more population of younger people and thus more productive generation.

To recapitulate, solely adapting the policy of getting married before the age of 30 will do little to effect the society positively hence marriage must be arranged prudently so as to benefit couples as well as to the world in long term to maintain yielding population.

I believe is positive trend.
I believe it is a positive trend.

will do little to effect the society positively
will do little to affect the society positively

to the world in long term to maintain yielding population.
to the world in a long term to maintain a yielding population.