Nowadays people spend a lot of time on internet for knowing more about life style enhancement products Do you think that merits of this habit outweigh its demerits

Nowadays people spend a lot of time on internet for knowing more about life style enhancement products. Do you think that merits of this habit outweigh its demerits?

It goes without dounbt that time is a precious resource in a person's life.Whether people sitting in front of the internet for long hours for more knowledge about the modern lifestyle products is a debatable issue.In the following paragraphs,I am going to discuss,why i feel this trend has more merits than demerits.

The main advantage of spending lot of time on internet for setting modern lifestyle is that we can update the latest trends and fashions in the modern world.It is proved that in the modern era people want to know about the lifestyle changes like how people eat,dress and communicate and so on.In addition,people also want to follow their celebrities footsteps too.For example,recently an American magazine reported that majority of the young adults are spending an average of 16 to 18hrs per week in front of the internet for their lifestyle enhancement.Hence ,thinking in terms of updating latest trends in peoples' life,spending a lot of time on internet is a good choice.

Secondly,spending a lot of time on internet can provide job opportunities and earn a good amount of money for unemployed people.To explain it,nowadays with the help of internet,anybody can make any products for daily purposes and can be advertised in the internet for sale.What is more,through self making and writing blogs and writing tips for diet control,weight loss,yoga tips in popular websites can easily make a person richer.So,it is good to spend some time on internet.

However,the main demerit of this activity is that parents have less interaction with their children.To elaborate it,when parents are so busy in setting up of modern lifestyles,children will be isolated and lacks in love and affection from their parents.Even though,their children are getting everything in their fingertips due to the money they possess,he/she may become less aware of the moral values ,they have to learn.Therefor,the link between spending a lot of time on internet and less relationship values is clearly established.

In conclusion,based on the above discussion,it is clear that merits of spending a lot of time on internet for knowing more about lifestyle enhancement products outweighs its demerits.However,each person should take care of the precious time he/she have between work,family and leisure.

Sentence: It goes without dounbt that
Error: dounbt Suggestion: doubt

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.