Nowadays sending children to boarding school either in other countries or in their own countries is becoming increasingly popular Why is it Is it a positive or negative development edited

Nowadays, sending children to boarding school(either in other countries or in their own countries) is becoming increasingly popular. Why is it?. Is it a positive or negative development? (edited)

Legion parents of this modern era show alacrity to send their wards to boarding schools in order to make them more versatile individuals. There are many other reasons also that can be accounted for emergence of this inclination and I believe this propensity comprises both benefits as well as drawbacks.

Youngsters are sent to these residential schools for variety of reasons. Firstly, some parents, specially the working couples, have very less spare time to pay proper attention on the study of their children. The reason behind this is, they are too busy in their work and get tired by the end of the day. Hence, they seem it a viable option to enrol their wards into these schools. Secondly, it is also considered by some other parents that these types of academies derive more productive, highly sociable and better decision maker individuals. They have great competence in doing pedestrian tasks of day to day life and are more independent as compared to day-boarders. Because of this, the parents show interest in these types of educational institutions.

On the one hand, this development can yield positive outcomes. Unlikely to regular school visiting students, the boarders learn how be in strict discipline at such a short age. This makes them punctual, amenable and self- supporting. They also develop their own social circle and become familiar with the art of facing the society independently. However, one drawback of being a boarding school student is that despite of having numerous friends living with them, they still feel homesickness. They feel nostalgic during schooling time which affects their study and health.

Having sifted through all necessary aspects, it can be concluded that only those people should put their offspring into these residential schools that really require it; otherwise, educating adolescents under the supervision of their own parents, still outweighs the boarding school education.

Sentence: Unlikely to regular school visiting students, the boarders learn how be in strict discipline at such a short age.
Description: The fragment 'how be' is rare

they still feel homesickness.
they still feel homesick.

Sentence: Hence, they seem it a viable option to enrol their wards into these schools.
Error: enrol Suggestion: No alternate word