In order to improve the quality of education high school students should be encouraged to evaluate and criticize their teachers but some people think it will result in the loss of respect and discipline in classroom Discuss both views and giver your opini

In order to improve the quality of education,high school students should be encouraged to evaluate and criticize their teachers,but some people think it will result in the loss of respect and discipline in classroom.Discuss both views and giver your opinion.

Learning is leaving,learning improves the behaviour and character of a person so education plays a pivotal role in an individual life. Nowadays there are numerous Electronic friendly classes where the students learn in a different way but still at that point of time teachers play a crucial role. It has been seen that nowadays there is a diatribe among people,some assert that in order to improve the quality of education, high school students should be encouraged to evaluate and criticize their teachers while other presume that it will result in the loss of respect and discipline.

Teachers are considered as incarnation of God,who teaches all the wrongs and rights of life and judging them is not acceptable because the teachers are veteran in their profession whereas the students are naive and attend classes to learn from their teachers and try to execute in life what they are being told by their teachers. Nowadays the education has been changed drastically and students got liberty to judge their teachers which in my perception is a wrong deed because there are always some mischievous students in the classroom which knowingly portray and report their teacher to higher authority in a false way which ultimately disturbs the ambience of studies. There must some transparency in teaching or in todays scenario every single class are under surveillance of cameras so the authority can judge themselves rather than giving power to developing minds.

Moving further,nowadays every single person is extrovert and pragmatic,students need proper education and are not ready to sacrifice their education due to poor teaching methods that is why higher school student have the power to report about their teacher performance. As one can see the substantial competition in the education field, an individual has to give his/her 100% and it can only be happened by mutual effort of teachers and students but provided that the bases on which they judge their teachers must be true and unbiased.

To recapitulate,I would like to say that both aspect has its own benefit so that one should be true to himself/herself in order to judge a experienced and elderly person in front of an individual so that one can fetch good result and will live a fruitfull and better life.

every single class are under surveillance
every single class is under surveillance

Sentence: Nowadays the education has been changed drastically and students got liberty to judge their teachers which in my perception is a wrong deed because there are always some mischievous students in the classroom which knowingly portray and report their teacher to higher authority in a false way which ultimately disturbs the ambience of studies.
Error: ambience Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To recapitulate,I would like to say that both aspect has its own benefit so that one should be true to himself/herself in order to judge a experienced and elderly person in front of an individual so that one can fetch good result and will live a fruitfull and better life.
Error: fruitfull Suggestion: fruitful

Avg. Sentence Length: 42.444 21.0 //Don't forget punctuation marks.