over the last 50 years young people began to gain power and status lost by old people what is the cause and is it a good development or bad

over the last 50 years,young people began to gain power and status lost by old people.what is the cause and is it a good development or bad?

It is quite evident that today almost all fields have dominated by young people, even in politics and technology. According to me, obviously it was because of gain in knowledge and wisdom. In this essay, I will analyse whether it is a good development or bad.

The main reason behind the change of power from old generation to the young is higher education. For instance, the people in the highest level in almost all the fields,like Bill Gates and Barack Obama are highly skilled and educated, especially from universities. Also, they all are aware of the present situation and they know how to face a threat. While, it does not mean that old people does not possess any advantages.

Old generation have more experiences than that of the new ones in every situation. They are also able to manage even more successfully than the young generation. But, old people should give way to young ones in handling and managing high positions,as they are going to live ahead. As well as, old ones should provide guidance for their followers to achieve success as they have possessed so far. Moreover, it is a universal law that the handover should be there from the old generation to the new in all aspects of power. Therefore, it cannot be judged as a bad development.

To put it in a nutshell, the emergence of young generation as a power behind an organisation is a good development, when they consider the valuable advices and directions of old, experienced people in managing and maintaining their position

because of gain in knowledge and wisdom.
because of the gain in knowledge and wisdom.

Sentence: To put it in a nutshell, the emergence of young generation as a power behind an organisation is a good development, when they consider the valuable advices and directions of old, experienced people in managing and maintaining their position
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. The topis is 'what is the cause and is it a good development or bad?'.