People try to change their look by changing the colour of their hair using cosmetics wearing jewellery or even having a plastic surgery done Why do you think people do it Do you think changing your look is a good thing

People try to change their look by changing the colour of their hair, using cosmetics, wearing jewellery or even having a plastic surgery done. Why do you think people do it? Do you think changing your look is a good thing?

As we live in this contemporary era, make-up such as hair dye, expensive cosmetic products, accessories, and plastic surgery are too common. People think that without help of these items they are no longer look good in the society . This is simply to gain the fame,name, dignity and even some says to lure someone's attention.

Firstly, plastic surgery are popular among celebrities. They change their look by upgrading their features by implementing such an expensive surgery. As result, They look younger as they grew older. For example, Pop singer Madonna, she is turning 62 this year, but no on...

make-up such as
make-ups such as

The content doesn't match the topic.