At present science is developing quickly but some people still have a high opinion of artists What can the arts tell us of life that science cannot

At present, science is developing quickly, but some people still have a high opinion of artists.
What can the arts tell us of life that science cannot?

With the development of the society, science has developed significantly and brought many beneficial achievements in all fields but people are not fascinated in science. There those who argue that science does not create entertainment environment. To my mind, some following concrete arguments will be given to explain more clearly for this issue.

First of all, arts have been considered as a kind of entertainment. Films, paintings and sitcoms bring a great deal of amusement to people and this is a crucial relaxation to help them to reduce stress as well as have more energy to meet demands for their job. For example, watching sitcoms on televesion, people enjoy the same characters in different amusing situations or people experience in varieties of emotional ladders relating different topics in life such as love, career or effort in life and this makes a great contribution to making well-balanced life of the collar workers as well as manual workers.

Another reason is that people could enrich their knowledge thanks to arts. If some one who usually goes to the cinemas or museums, he or she opens his/her mind about historical events, cultures and lifestyles via pictures or films. What is more, watching foreign films with subtitles, this is regarded as one of the best way to improve better foreign languages and make sense different customs in many countries in the world. As for science, people are not satisfied with these valuable things.

It sems to me that although science brings many crucial achievements for life, it does not add entertainment for people. People are being suffered from severe pressure for life, they come to arts as a form of relaxation to release stress and improving the knowledge. Arts are the most excited entertainment in modern society.

If some one who usually goes to the cinemas or museums, he or she opens his/her mind about historical events
If some one usually goes to the cinemas or museums, he or she opens his/her mind about historical events

relaxation to release stress and improving the knowledge
relaxation to release stress and improve the knowledge

Sentence: It sems to me that although science brings many crucial achievements for life, it does not add entertainment for people.
Error: sems Suggestion: seems