At the present time the population of some countries includes a relatively large number of young adults compared with the number of older people Do the advantages of this situation outweigh the disadvantages

At the present time, the population of some countries includes a relatively large number of young adults, compared with the number of older people.
Do the advantages of this situation outweigh the disadvantages?

In the modern world, the old population is one of the major concerns that national authorities are making efforts to overcome its difficulties. In some countries, the number of young adults contributes principly to the population, which is larger when comparing that of the elderly. Although drawbacks are unavoidable, in my perspective, i believe that there are further more advantages that significantly outweigh the disadvantages.
On the one hand, there is an obvious reason why people support that this trend can lead to negative consequences. It has been proven that teenagers above 18 years old can make decisions quickly, but mostly depend on their emotions. The case can be serious when that age group is controlled by the power of money and impacts from negative parts of the society. As a result, 19-year-old teenagers possibly become criminals such as thieves, burglars or hackers. However, in my opinion, these problematic situations can be solved beforehand by providing adequate rules, regulations and especially education.
On the other hand, I wholeheartedly support that population containing massive young adults leads to several advantages. To begin, the economy is greatly benefited from this trend. Large quantities of youngsters provide a sustainable workforce. The reason for this is that technology is developing faster and wider Đối in general. According to research, young adults are the most ambitious part of the society, they are full of innovations and ambitions. When their needs can be met, they will make efforts to achieve their dreams, hopes and targets. Research also found that the majority of voluntary works such as raising fund and helping the elderly are mostly participated by young adults.
In conclusion, although there are disadvantages of large quantities of 19-year-old people in the population, i believe that the benefits are obviously more significant than drawbacks. All in all, it is important for national authorities and individuals to consider carefully, not to minimize the importance of old people alongside avoiding polarising influences of youngsters.