Q Prevention is better than cure Out of the country s health budget a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measure To what extent do you agree or disagree

Q: Prevention is better than cure. Out of the country’s health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measure. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In this world, many people are deceasing by various types of health problem because lack of appropriate health education and preventive action. That is why government should expend huge amount of money from health budget for cure related education as well as preventive measure. It is agreed that this policy has a vast amount of benefit; moreover, this will be proven by analyzing economical point of view of a country and health aspect of people.

Firstly, many regimes spend an enormous amount of money in order to treatment their people from different type of serious illness. This extravagance...

various types of health problem because lack of appropriate health education and preventive action.
various types of health problems because they lack of appropriate health education and preventive action.

in order to treatment their people
in order to treat their people

when state commences of educational healthcare system by spending money to the health teaching system.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

some preventive measure
some preventive measures