Recent figures show an increase in violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18 Some psychologists claim that the basic reason for this is that children these days are not getting the social and emotional learning they need from parents and teacher

Nowadays violent crimes reached a significant increase and due to it, some psychologists believe this happened since children do not receive enough social and learning involvement from parents and teachers.

Unluckily, I have to agree with this opinion: a lack of support, love and education especially by parents leads, most of the times, not to have any point of reference and as consequence to start acting against the law.

Moreover there is the tendency to create groups with individuals that experimented the same familiar situation: this new aggregation makes feel all the members stronger...

Sentence: Moreover there is the tendency to create groups with individuals that experimented the same familiar situation: this new aggregation makes feel all the members stronger and securer
Description: A verb, present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to makes and feel

even tough is known
even tough it is known

more a child misses the presence and company of parents more is attracted by crime
the more a child misses the presence and company of parents, the more he is attracted by crime

Sentence: To conclude, I really believe that the only solution is to prevent the problem by being more present as parents and making feel children love and accepted by a world that is not an enemy to fight but a trustable alley for the future.
Error: trustable Suggestion: No alternate word