In some countries around the world voting is compulsory Do you agree with the notion of compulsory voting

In some countries around the world, voting is compulsory. Do you agree with the notion of compulsory voting?

Across many nations in the world, people are required to vote. From my perspective, I totally agree with obligation voting. This essay will go into detail about the reason for compulsory voting.
There are several reasons why civilians of a country are obligated to vote, although, I assume that the most significant reason is that voting is a way people express their responsibility to the nation they are living in. This is because people are the ones who decide which politicians can work in the government system and which ones are qualified enough to represent them. Particularly in Vietnam, building “a country owned by their people” is the main goal. Therefore, voting shows a vital role in performing the target.
In conclusion, election obligation is prescribed in the constitution of some nations, and performing voting is a way for people to show their responsibility to the country.