In some countries owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people Why might this be the case Do you think this is a positive or negative situation

In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people. Why might this be the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?

Possessing a house instead of taking one on a lease is emerging the preference for property ownership. This essay will attempt to dissect the root and the ramifications of this mentality.
To begin with, there are several elements that cause the aforementioned belief. Firstly, people can modify their homes according to their needs and wants and feel secure in them. As a result, people can enjoy completely their leisure pursuit in a spacious place without worrying about the landlord or paying monthly rent. If people are fond of livestock farm and cultivation, a back garden or small courtyard can suit themselves. Secondly, owning a house is a prevalent trait in various cultures, especially in the Asia region. The home is like a heaven and having one represents that the host is settling down.
However, whether owning a house is a positive or negative situation is quite subjective, depending on the circumstances of the person. For people who struggle for making end meets, striving for a house is an extremely suffocating challenge to their finance. Not only work pressure, which is achieving the goal-settings – upward mobility, but also financial burden would put on their shoulders. It is a negative consequence. Meanwhile, for the middle class or high-income families, their house is an asset, and owning a house is a positive situation for them. In this case, the motivation that propels buying a home is that in their perspective, the home is one of the most essential parts in solidifying family sentiment, a reunion area for family members and bringing harmonious relations, since these strata have to spend more time at work than staying side by side with their folks. In terms of financial view, homeowners could save a large amount of money, which means they would allocate for various purposes, especially recreational activities, investment in children's education.
In conclusion, based on the reasons mentioned above, it seems that people should invest their money in a property if they can afford it rather than waste it on rent. Nevertheless, it does not apply to everyone’s lifestyle.