Some education systems make students focus on certain subjects at the age of 15 while others require students to study a wide range of subjects until they leave school What are the benefits of each system Which do you think is a better educational system

Some education systems make students focus on certain subjects at the age of 15, while others require students to study a wide range of subjects until they leave school. What are the benefits of each system? Which do you think is a better educational system?

Nowadays, education is one of the most important topic on the internet and there are more concerns about this issue. Some education lines make students only study on some particular subjects, especially the major subjects while some suggestions want students should learn many subjects until graduation. There are both reasons in two believe and I think students should focus on major subjects and this essay will give a detail opinion.
In term of first opinion, people who only study some certain subjects, especially the major subjects at the age of 15. If students only focus on learning some particular subjects, they will have more time to do other thing, some extra discipline also do not help students too much in their real life. For instance, a student only study the main disciplines, he did not learn any minor subjects and his exam achieved the best consequense in his class because he learn less than other students, which means that he has more time to study the main subjects instead of studying all subjects.
On the other hand, some education systems believe that students should learn all of subjects. Obviously if they do that, they will have a big knowledge, it become advantages for their future. For example, after they graduated, students will have the most complete knowledge to applicate their life, from how to feed chickens to how to install electrical circuits, all are complete. Maybe some people think this is superfluous but there will be people who say "more is better than less".
On the second question, there are many better instruction systems. Maybe reduce the education programs, focus on practical or vocational training, ect. Obviously there are many ways to have a goods breeding hierarchy, Findland is one of the most the country has the best education systems: The Finnish education system is rated at 6.7 and is renowned for its non-discrimination – all students, of all abilities are taught in the same classroom. As a result, the gap between the best students and the worst students is narrowed to the lowest level in the world. The Finnish school system also limits homework assignments, and students only have to take one test until the age of 16.
Conclusively, reduce some subjects helps students have more time to focus on major subjects but in contrast, learn all of disciplines make students have the various knowledge and Findland's education system is one of the best lines in the world.