Some people argue that governments should spend money only on medicines and education and that the things like theatres and sports stadiums are luxurious Agree or disagree

Some people argue that governments should spend money only on medicines and education and that the things like theatres and sports stadiums are luxurious.Agree or disagree?

Over the period of time there is always a clash of argument about the expenditure on different aspects. Some assert that money should solely spent on medicines and education in spite of things like theatres and sports stadium. In my perspective,this ideology is entirely wrong and same has been discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,it has been seen that some people presume that money should not be spent on the theatres and sports stadiums. Every aspect has its own importance and play a pivotal role like theatres for an illustration entertaining industry is the highest grossed industry over the years. The cinemas and movies are new trend and people follow it blindly. For relaxation and for enjoyment theatres are the first choice. Moreover, there are such gems and talented people in our society which beholds great talent in there embrace. The generation of emotions, laughter,actions, expression are not easy and people must respect that field and government must money on this field to motivate new talent and to make the situations better for them.

Moving further, over the globe there are places where sports are considered as religion and followed like complete madness for an illustration football, cricket, basketball etcetera and as like movies and theatres people also like sports that why the world have tournaments like World Cup. Surely,money should be spent on this field to provide facilities, amenities and training to the talent. As far as education and medicines are concerned, government is spending money wisely.

To recapitulate, I will emphasize that sports and theatres can not be outweighed.Every aspect has its own importance nad should be treated equally.

government must money on this field
government must put money on this field

why the world have tournaments like World Cup
why the world has tournaments like World Cup

Sentence: To recapitulate, I will emphasize that sports and theatres can not be outweighed.Every aspect has its own importance nad should be treated equally.
Error: nad Suggestion: No alternate word

Some content wanted for 'medicines and education'.