Some people belie that eventually all jobs will be done by artificially intelligent robots What is your opinions

Some people belie that eventually all jobs will be done by artificially intelligent robots. What is your opinions?

International travel is becoming cheaper and cheaper, and more countrieInternational travel is becoming cheaper and cheaper, and more countries are now opening their doors to foreign visitors. do youInternational travel is becoming cheaper and cheaper, and more countries are now opening their doors to foreign visitors. do you think that the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?International travel is becoming cheaper and cheaper, and more countries are now opening their doors to foreign visitors. do you think that the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?International travel is becoming cheaper and cheaper, and more countries are now opening their doors to foreign visitors. do you think that the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages? think that the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?s are now opening their doors to foreign visitors. do you think that the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?