Some people believe that children s leisure activities must be educational otherwise they are a complete waste of time Do you agree or disagree Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience

Some people believe that children’s leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they
are a complete waste of time.
Do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.

Childhood is the most enjoyable and critical phase of human life cycle. Activities performed in childhood play a major role in moulding the child’s character. Therefore type of activities that children should be subjected to is often topic of discussion. Some people argue that activities should always be educational while others hold a different opinion.

In today’s competitive world education is very important to climb the ladder of success. The more and better education you take, more are the chances that you will have good job. It is therefore that parents leave no stone unturned to provide the best possible education to their children. They expect their child to utilize the time to study and attain bright future. They tend to feel that books are the only resort through which child can progress forgetting about other activities which are equally important to live a good life.

Although, education is crucial and deserves the main attention, activities like Sports, Music and Dance etc. should not be ignored. Education can lead child only to financial security buy providing good job, but healthy and happy life can be achieved only by participating in various other activities. For instance, playing sport will not only keep child fit but also ingrain sportsmanship into him. This quality will enable him to accept defeats and failures more graciously and increase his self-confidence. Tendency to socialize is what differs humans from animals. Music and Dance help to meet this need by helping in creation of such a social circle.

Finally, I am of the opinion that childhood is the great time for all round development. Hence it must be utilized carefully for performing different types of activities without restricting only to educational ones.

is often topic of discussion
is often the topic of discussions

The more and better education you take, more are the chances that you will have good job
Description: 'the more...the more' is not used properly.

Education can lead child only to financial security buy providing good job
buy providing???

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length.