Some people believe that computers are more a hindrance than a help in today s world Others feel that they are such indispensable tools that they would not be able to live or work without them In what ways are computers a hindrance What is your opinion

Some people believe that computers are more a hindrance than a help in today's world. Others feel that they are such indispensable tools that they would not be able to live or work without them.

In what ways are computers a hindrance?

What is your opinion?

These days, computer has become very important in many aspects. Although some people claim that more and more impediments have been caused by computers which make much difficult for progress in society, others think that computers are utterly required since they provide a wide range of benefits.

To some extent, computers might be considered to be more a hindrance than a development. First of all, many people are living their lives in a whole load of dependence on computers. For instance, children may devastate their study time play online games, watch inappropriate movies, and illegal websites. In addition to this, anonymous hackers send viruses to damage user information and get access to the important data of the company or even steal the money if they could not manage well.

However, internet has opened the door of distant communication. It allows people to stay in touch with each other anywhere they travel. You can use e-mail, instant messenger, and other social network such as Facebook, twitter, and tango to chat or talk with our friends, families, or relatives oversea and even see their face without paying fuel or transport charges.

Moreover, computer is an excellent tool instead of manual method. It is much better and easier of architectures, engineers, as well as interior designers to create their plans by using Autocad, Adobe Photoshop, and other software. Furthermore, there is a variety of learning material on the internet which make a lot of improvement and development. For example, students might learn grammar online, do the assignments, and researches themselves at home by the application of computer.

In conclusion, though having some issues of computer consumption, advantages outweigh disadvantages. In my opinion, I strongly believe that computer is more likely to be a human help if people apply it into positive ways.