some people believe that the government should not spend too much money on the outer space exploration Do you agree or disagree

some people believe that the government should not spend too much money on the outer space exploration.
Do you agree or disagree?????

It goes without saying that nowadays, a lot countries are spending money for finding universe to get knowledge of other planets and to find new resources of anergy, but it is not beneficial for us due to its cost . An argument has been put forward that some people believe that the government should not spend too much money on the outer space exploration. According to me. This statement does not hold a valid ground.

There are a plethora of reasons why I think government should spend money on space exploration . First and foremost point which comes to my mind that we can understand the struc...

due to advance technology
due to the advanced technology

exploration is a good way to know about the future difficulty is present in universe
exploration is a good way to know about the future difficulty and is a present in universe

Sentence: On the other hand , some people say that government should not spend money on exploration ., because that money can be used for providing life saving facilities of people to save them and that money can be used to built new schools and hospital to eradicate poverty.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and built

Sentence: I come to this conclusion that government must spend money for finding universe to give new things and government should make budget for exploration in limit to progress in this ways.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and ways

Sentence: It goes without saying that nowadays, a lot countries are spending money for finding universe to get knowledge of other planets and to find new resources of anergy, but it is not beneficial for us due to its cost .
Error: anergy Suggestion: energy

Sentence: First and foremost point which comes to my mind that we can understand the structure with the exploring of outer space and to find new resources of anergy , because nowadays resources are diminishing day by day due to advance technology when we find source to preserve of natural resources.
Error: anergy Suggestion: energy