Some people claim that newspaper is the best way to get the latest information because it has more influence than other forms of media To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people claim that newspaper is the best way to get the latest information because it has more influence than other forms of media.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Since the first newspaper came out, it has been a part of our daily life for several centuries. some people say reading newspaper is the best way to obtain the latest information, while I completely disagree with this point of view.

it is not deniable newspaper was once a major information source for the general civilians for several reasons. Firstly, some newspapers are organized by government institution, reporting both domestic and international news always accurate and reliable. Secondly, most newspapers cover all topics, including politics, economy, celebrity news, and a collection of the up-to-dated events., In in other words, it provides a range of information for different individuals. moreover, it is affordable and convenient— no more than $1 each and delivered at the door.

while now there are various different medias available in this era of information explosion. For example, a number of online news websites, such as Google news, free to access, which is a comparative advantage over conventional newspapers. In addition, smart phones make the public, especially the younger generation prefer to get news from social media and video website. Anytime and anywhere, by just opening an app, such as Facebook and YouTube, holding hundreds of thousands of accounts and channels, they can learn about not only just the latest news but also what is going on at present all over the world. moreover, via subscribing, the subscribers will hardly miss any information.

In conclusion, as more forms of news media become available, I personally think newspaper is losing the battle, and it no longer influences the public more than other media do.