some people think that cars should be banned in large cities Do you agree or disagree

some people think that cars should be banned in large cities. Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, cars play a very significant and effective role in each individual's life. The effects of using vehicles are apparent every where especially in big cities. This is disagreed that cars should be banned in large cities. This will be proven by analyzing how cars are essential in modern life as well as bring comfort to the family.

A very important aspect of using cars in our Daily life is the rapid pace of life. As an example , you have to be at work at 8 am., while you should give a ride to your children in order to bring them to school or to the kindergarten. It is obvious that without having a car this is something very difficult. Thus, having a car is essential in modern life.

Comfort is a major aspect of every one's life. This is very apparent when you live in a big city and want to commute from a place to another. For example, you go shopping and you want to go home with a pile of goods and pockets that you bought and you have a baby with you. It seems that having a vehicle is something inevitable. After analyzing such situations, it is clear that cars shouldn't be banned especially in big cities.

To sum up, although cars make a lot of problems like pollution and traffic jam, they can't be eliminated from our daily life. The above said problems can be solved by educating people about correct usage of their cars.

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…