Some people think children in secondary school should study international news as part of the curriculum Other think that this would be a waste of time as there are already too many subject for children to concentrate on Discuss both view and give your op

Some people think children in secondary school should study international news as part of the curriculum. Other think that this would be a waste of time as there are already too many subject for children to concentrate on. Discuss both view and give your opinion.

Educational institutions offer better curriculum for talented students. While the majority of people argue that would be useful to include international news as a subject in the secondary school curriculum, others believe that this is a waste of student’s time since they are already overloaded with particularly subjects. However, I utterly believe that curriculum reform in which afford overseas issue is done for good educational ones and creating opportunities for secondary school students.

Admittedly, international publishes have to be learned by secondary students since coming as main subject to be accepted as students in overseas. As an obvious fact, remaining 90% senior high school curriculum in China introduce BBC and CNN news to broad student’s horizons for reaching the achievement of international recognize qualification. As a result, such international news actually help students to compete with positive views of globalization.

Conversely, unless specific subjects address concerted efforts whether they are more likely to suit best time to learn their overloaded lessons as students have to learn overtime about 3-to-5 hours per days. Therefore several education systems may ultimately be judged in terms of equality of international news which is inherent in the system. For instance, Education of Ministry in Indonesia perceives huge the proportion of secondary school curriculum accounted for over 12 primary subjects which students are crammed for it, in long term, have the effect of depressing opportunity for the less focusing on. As consequence, students push studying without deep understanding. Alternatively, in my view I believe that reducing overloaded subject then including international news can support to make educational opportunity more equal high-achieving in overseas. As such globalization news that make it possible for students who have international horizons to free afford tertiary education between countries.

To sum up, international news is often done for excellent education systems. However, it is becoming difficult problems for students who have overloaded subjects because class lessons need to be vast range of time. Where possible, new government guidelines on what school curriculum should take attention to include international news that provide the motivation to excel by reducing other main subjects as simple as possible.

this is waste of student’s time
this is a waste of student’s time

with positive of globalization
with positive views of globalization

unless specific subject address concerted effort
unless specific subjects address concerted efforts

in terms of equality of international news is inherent in the system.
in terms of equality of international news which is inherent in the system.

As consequence, students to push studying without deep understanding.
As a consequence, students push studying without deep understanding.

it is become difficulties problems for students
it is becoming difficult problems for students

by reduce another the main subjects as simple as possible.
by reducing other main subjects as simple as possible.