Some people think that employers should give its staff at least four weeks holidays a year to make employees better at their jobs To what extend do you agree or disagree

Some people think that employers should give its staff at least four weeks holidays a year to make employees better at their jobs.
To what extend do you agree or disagree.

Holiday is a tempting word. With holidays, we can escape temporarily from the hustle and bustle of the busy life; with holidays, we can work while anticipating anxiously for the limited break; with holidays, we can recharge our energy to get back at work with a refreshed altitude. Therefore, holidays become so indispensable that some people argue that employee should have at least four weeks of holidays to work better. Despite how desirable this proposal may sound, I personally hold that this argument is not indisputable.

To begin with, an excessive holidays will lead to the lapse in work. Employers, who are absent form work for over a month, would find it hard to pick up the work from where he left behind. Based on the scientific research. Human's memory about a task decrease sharply after one week and the impression will drop to the bottom within a month. Therefore, an over-streched holiday will not bring about the satisfying result but rather decrease in terms of the work efficiency.

In addition, if we can just stand in the shoes of the employer, a four weeks holidays may lead to the lose of employer. This is especially true for the laboring work employers, who usually work inconsistently. Take the servant in restaurant for example, they usually work for those restaurant owners who pay the highest wages and do not sign any contract. Therefore, they are free to leave the workplace whenever there is a better job offer. Therefore, a long holidays would provide the opportunity for them to hunting for a better job. Consequently, it would cost the employer time and effort to hiring other workers and training the new recruit.

However, this does not mean that a long holidays is always detrimental. Certainly, some workers would be more appreciative to their employer and worker harder and some would regain their energy and work more efficiently.

Therefore, in the light of foregoing reason, the assumption that worker will be more driven and efficient with a longer holidays seems to be too general. Under some circumstances, a long holidays would discourage the working spirit and worker may find it difficult to pick up the fragmented work. Worse still, some employers may take the advantage of the holidays time and looking for a new job, thus lead to the lose of labor resources in a workplace. Therefore, we should distribute holidays cautiously and proportionally. As a matter of fact, "the more, the merrier" is not always the truth.

Human's memory about a task decrease sharply after one week this
Human's memory about a task decreases sharply after one week

may lead to the lose of employer.
may lead to the loss of employer.

would cost the employer time and effort to hiring other workers and training the new recruit.
would cost the employer time and effort to hire other workers and train the new recruit.

a long holidays is always detrimental.
a long holiday is always detrimental.

some employers may take the advantage of the holidays time and looking for a new job
some employees may take the advantage of the holidays time and look for a new job

thus lead to the lose of labor resources
thus lead to the loss of labor resources

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 415 while No. of Different Words: 213

Need to polish sentences. Borrow books from library or search online and learn academic essay writing.