some people think that it is better for a child to grow up in the country side than in the city others disagree Discuss both views and give your own openion

some people think that it is better for a child to grow up in the country side than in the city.others disagree.Discuss both views and give your own openion.

It is universally acknowledge that children are the future of the nation.presently some proportion of people assert that rural area is better than urban to grow up springs.By contrast others have conflicted views.

One school of thought believe that,people know the importance of cultural values in the country-side are by which off spring come to know about their tradition and culture from rural peoples.As a result,cultural and moral values can be learnt by living in villages.Moreover,rural areas are contamination free.To examplify by having lot of greenery around the village and industry free area is very fruitful for the children to grew up.As a result,village is a best area for a off spring to live in.

Another school of thought believe that,urban area has many kind of facilities such as educational institutions,hospitals,gym and so on by which children well get many things to learn.Beside this,tution classes can be provided to the learner for their higher education.Hence,cities are very convenient for the children not only for amusement but also for education.Moreover,ample of indoor and outdoor games are available for the kids to toil hard and to boost the stamina Beside this,they will get to know about the team spirit.Hence,cities are better for a children to grew up.

To recapitulate,it is rightly said that every coin has two aspects.cities are the good option for the kids to grew up by having advance technology.However,rural are is best for springs to grew up.

One school of thought believe that
One school of thought believes that

people know the importance of cultural values in the country-side are by which off spring come to know about their tradition and culture from rural peoples
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Another school of thought believe that,
Another school of thought believes that,

children well get many things to learn.
children will get many things to learn.

for the children to grew up.
for the children to grow up.

Sentence: To recapitulate,it is rightly said that every coin has two aspects.cities are the good option for the kids to grew up by having advance technology.However,rural are is best for springs to grew up.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to to and grew

Sentence: One school of thought believe that,people know the importance of cultural values in the country-side are by which off spring come to know about their tradition and culture from rural peoples.As a result,cultural and moral values can be learnt by living in villages.Moreover,rural areas are contamination free.To examplify by having lot of greenery around the village and industry free area is very fruitful for the children to grew up.As a result,village is a best area for a off spring to live in.
Error: examplify Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Another school of thought believe that,urban area has many kind of facilities such as educational institutions,hospitals,gym and so on by which children well get many things to learn.Beside this,tution classes can be provided to the learner for their higher education.Hence,cities are very convenient for the children not only for amusement but also for education.Moreover,ample of indoor and outdoor games are available for the kids to toil hard and to boost the stamina Beside this,they will get
Error: tution Suggestion: No alternate word

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

---------------------