Some people think that it is necessary to travel to other places to learn about other cultures Others say that books films and the internet can be used as a source of information about different cultures Do you agree or disagree Give your opinion

Some people think that it is necessary to travel to other places to learn about other cultures. Others say that books, films, and the internet can be used as a source of information about different cultures. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.

Nowadays, people decide that it is essential to take a journey to other countries to learn their traditions,however the others contemplate that to read the customs from books, to watch them in films is the best way.

It is undoubted that there are lots of films that illustrate the customs and traditions and people are really pleased.they think they learn every custom in detail, but it is not as they think. If we ask the producer about the film he is sure to say that he has altered the scenes a little bit to make it more interesting. Therefore, people do not learn it literally, everything they have learn can be wrong. On the other hand, a human can forget traditions he has watched on TV. In my opinion, if you live and observe it you will always remember that day and the events that have happened. What I mean is you can forget an episode of film, CAN'T YOU?!

Nevertheless, most of the people are keen on going to other countries and observe their traditions. I have an acquaintance who has travelled to more than 30 countries and has a copybook to put the customs down. She is very accomplished and she says she cannot forget the days she has lived. When she talks about it to me I see that some scenes overlap but not all. Consequently, in order to observe and learn customs exactly , you have to definitely voyage to other countries.

Overall, I totally agree that a person who wants to acquaint traditions has to travel to the countries that they want. Through movies and books they can learn them but remember, some of them can be WRONG.

but it is not as they think.
but it is not the way as they think.

everything they have learn can be wrong
everything they have learned can be wrong

if you live and observe it you will always remember that day
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'it'.

What I mean is you can forget an episode of film
What I mean is that you can forget an episode of film

Sentence: What I mean is you can forget an episode of film, CAN'T YOU?
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and you

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.