Some people think that physical strength is important for success in sport while other people think that mental strength is more important Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people think that physical strength is important for success in sport, while other people think that mental strength is more important. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Conventional wisdom would explain(这个友邻游客今天教的,现学现用,真棒) the athletes who achieve a strong physique leve(体格)l would have better performance in sports competition, while others believe that bold mentality is the prominent factor. In my opinion, though fitness level is crucial, the most essential element should be mental attitude.
As everyone knows, being physically strong is important for a sport player. Many studies have shown that having a perfect physique level can make people have better power of explosive strength and endurance, and these characteristics are necessary for many sports activities such as basketball and running. In addition, most of those great players have a quicker judgement than others, this means that they may grasp the opportunity more quickly in the competition.
There is no denying a fact that being mentally strong is also important in competitions. The most inspiring fact about the Paralympics is to convey to people that those who are physically disabled can also achieve greater success with the help of specialized trainings. Also, determination means that a player is willing to control their emotions and the feeling of giving up, no matter how strong their opponents are. These abilities ensure that a player is clear-minded and can make the right judgement. Also, being a clear-minded player can make the team cooperate better and to some extent reducing mental pressure of the teammates.
In conclusion, a person with a superior fitness level may achieve a greater success in competitions, but one cannot make an achievement without the ability to endure mental stress and the willingness to make an effort in teams.