Some people think saving money is good others think that spending money is a better to enjoy life Discuss both sides and give your own opinion

Some people think saving money is good,others think that spending money is a better to enjoy life.Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.

Money is supposed to be the first need of hour for human beings lifestyle.Presently,saving money is good job to bright future of new generation where as others think that spending money plays a terrific role to live life with zeal and zest.Here,I would like to account for both sides with my nation.

To begin with,there are manifolds points to support saving money.First and foremost,saving money plays a phenomenal role to bright new generations future.For example,earning more and more money helps people to become owner of big properties through tremendous efforts to shine the future of their children.As a result,they think that saving money is lucrative panacea to live their life more comfortable.Moreover,saving money could be beneficial for us to prevent many big disease with better treatment.Hence,the idea of saving money deserves appreciation.What is more,saving money plays an exceptional role to make life exotic,healthy and wealthy.For instance,the availability of saving money enables to old people life,without money,some youngsters do not help to their parents in old age.Thus,old people can enjoy with own desire in old age time.By contrast,others have conflicting views.

They think that,spending money plays a significant role to make life exotic and worriless.For example,spending money on various file such as shopping,eating and travelling allows to live happy life.Consequently,it enables to enhance standard of living.Furthermore,spending money on expensive things enables us to enhance our beauty.Thus,people become winner of appreciation.In addition,expenditure on purchasing new house with supreme amenities like as royal setting arrangement,ventilation,furniture and luxurious cars help to make life more colourful.Therefore,spending money is good for our present life.

From my notion,undeniably,spending money plays a phenomenal role to.enjoy life with own desire.Instead of,saving money plays a gigantic role to make our future bright in difficulties.As a result,saving and spending money have its own significance when it is in limit.

To recapitulate,the air of advancement every people is materialistic to enjoy their life where as,saving money is our cup of tea to make life colourful.

saving money is good job
saving money is a good job

Don't repeat words,phrases or sentences. Like:
...plays a role...

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.