Stress is beneficial for human body Do you agree or disagree

Stress is beneficial for human body. Do you agree or disagree?

Admittedly, there are variety of divergent perspectives on the matter of whether stress could be beneficial for human body or it could give rise to some subtle ailments. Given that the issue is rather a contentious one, I aim to reveal both sides in the following essay.

Dominantly, there is an irrefutable widespread stance that stress is known to be one of the major casual factors of depression, which can be substantiated with the impressive data that large stressors in life, such as divorce or death in the family, are all known to be basically traced to the development of depression in people’s psyche. Although depression is often referred to as the “common cold” of psychology, it can still be a hazardous condition, particularly due to the increase of suicidal risks that can occur with some people highly stressed.

Secondly, a further negative aspect of the issue is that a devastating level of stress essentially proves to be a recipe for the impaired cognitive functioning in certain people. The claim can be supported with the widely hold standpoint that much amount of depression leads to the destruction of blood flow in the human brain, which in turn destroys the quality of consciousness of human psychology.

Nevertheless, contrary belief holders claim that if one takes the chance to control over their stress they may use it for their sake so as to create divergent ideas and breakthroughs in certain circumstances. As a matter of fact, certain level of stress causes the increase of adrenalin in the human body that is very necessary for the sharp-minded people in order to make extraordinary ideas at a time.

In summary, I once again adopt the perception that stress can be a factor for some subtle and serious illnesses when it is not controlled whilst it occasionally causes improvements of human body in certain people.