Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today Are these shows a good method of finding talented people or are they just entertainment

Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today. Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment.

The talent shows program in television is becoming more popular nowadays. It generates a great deal of similar programs in television channels throughout the world such as American Idol, Indonesian Idol, Indian Idol Junior and Britain’s Got Talent. For this reason, these programs are believed to get more attentions from viewers rather than finding talented people. Needless to say, those show are just entertainment. However, I firmly believe that the televised talent shows are brilliant ideas to find talented people, as those programs do an audition to find skilled people.

To begin, severa...

those show are
those shows are

The worst possibility that the programs fail to show the talented people who public expected unless those programs have explained that it is just for amusement.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? what is the verb for 'The worst possibility'?