Today more and more parents depend on their children s grandparents for childcare Do you think this is a positive or negative trend

Today, more and more parents depend on their children’s grandparents for childcare. Do you think this is a positive or negative trend?

People have different views with regard to childcare by grandparents. In my view, it is true that grandparents helping to take care of children relieves burden on parents' shoulders, but if parents didn't manage properly, their children would be in a high risk of being spoiled by grandparents.

Nowadays, most of parents don't give up their jobs when they having their children, thus the biggest issue they face is who can help to look after their children while they go to work. Grandparents who might be retired and have much leisure time is the best persons can help them. Compare to house maid, grandparents are more trustful persons, with much more similar living habits. In addition, with grandparents taking care of children and living together with parents, the family bonds are tighten and family members are become more close. Grandparents would also enjoy the joy of grandchildren growing up gradually.

However, there are also many drawbacks for childcare from grandparents. Grandparents normally don't discipline children on their wrong behaviors, and let children to behave as they please. This would show negative impact on development of children's social and emotional skills. They might become frustrated if their requirements are not met, they are only living in a dream world which created by their grandparents. For example, many young criminals in China is proved that their criminal behaviors are related to the non-disciplined experience during childhood.

In conclusion, Grandparent providing childcare offers great help to parents, however if parents don't discipline their children properly, the negative impacts would outweigh the benefits they get.

grandparents helping to take care of children relieves burden on parents' shoulders
grandparents ... relieve the burden on parents' shoulders

when they having their children,
when they are having their children,

Grandparents who might be retired and have much leisure time is the best persons can help them.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Compare to house maid, grandparents are more trustful persons
Compared to house maid, grandparents are more trustful persons

members are become more close.
members are becoming more close.

negative impact on development of children's social and emotional skills
negative impact on the development of children's social and emotional skills

many young criminals in China is proved that
many young criminals in China are proved that

-----------------------