In today s world the pressures of modern life are negatively impacting family life Do you agree or disagree

In today's world , the pressures of modern life are negatively impacting family life .
Do you agree or disagree ???

It goes without saying that modern life style has become important part of the society and due to this people are becoming more modern maniac. It has a serious matter and it also does negative impact on family life. An argument has been put forward that in today's world , the pressure of modern life are negatively impacting family life . According to me . This statement holds a valid ground .

There are a plethora of reasons why I think modern lifestyle adversely effect family life. First and foremost point which comes to my mind that in modern era, people are sending money on unnecessary th...

modern lifestyle adversely effect family life.
modern lifestyle adversely affects family life.

Because we can feel smart and to update ourselves .
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?

Sentence: However, Some people affairs with other for show of moder life and these days it has become a simple matter of discation .
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and affairs

Sentence: Second, nowdays , folks spend time out from house for enjoying and they donot interact with their family member .
Error: nowdays Suggestion: nowadays

Sentence: In some case we can see that people join bad company and they distroy their life .
Error: distroy Suggestion: destroy

Error: moder Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: discation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In conclusion , after poundering over a great deal of thoughts and deliberation with my self .
Error: poundering Suggestion: No alternate word

punctuation marks are not used properly.