The unforgettable memories that have impressed my life very much

The unforgettable memories are experience happened save memories. The experience made happy, sad, shy and etc. The experience is the best teacher because you can study for the experience become the best before. The people have many unforgettable stay how human respond if the other person respond as example for the best equal before, the human will made life become the best but if the human respond as disaster will make life became very difficult because always respond as negative thoughts.

The experience made me happy. I still remember when I become the champion in my school. In the morning I got up very early. My feel is noisy. After that I arrived in the school. I came to my teacher. I asked my teacher “who is champion?” and he said to me “your friend’ and then I asked again “how about me? I got the champion in the class?” and he said to me “no way”. I’m so sad. And then my mother came to my school and asked me “you get the champion?” and I said “I don’t know” I waited the party. And it was time the announcement. Suddenly my name was called. Oh my GOD I shocked and my teacher asked me to advance in front of. My feel is so happy. I looked my mother. My mother looked happy. I stood in front of people. I’m speechless but I’m so happy because I the champion in my school and my family’s proud to me. This is my experience make me happy.

The second my experience is make me trauma. I still remember when I to cross. Suddenly motorcycle approached me. I fainted in the cross and suddenly the police approached me and brought me to the hospital. I realized at that moment. After that my parents came to me and asked me “how do you feel?” and I said to them “I am still sick” thenceforth I am always afraid if I want to cross and I always take care.

This is my experience. My experience has been making me happy and trauma. But I believe in myself. This is a study to be better than before. The GOD has created the human who has knowledge just has difference but still have many skills and talents. Don’t respond bad experience same as disaster. But respond for a study better than before.

The unforgettable memories are experience happened save memories.
The unforgettable memories are experience which happened and saved in our memories.

because you can study for the experience become the best before.
because you can study for the experience which has become the best.

but if the human respond
but if the humans respond

Sentence: I'm speechless but I'm so happy because I the champion in my school and my family's proud to me.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to I and the

This is my experience make me happy.
This is my experience making me happy.

Sentence: The second my experience is make me trauma.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and make

Sentence: I still remember when I to cross.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to I and to

Suddenly motorcycle approached me.
Suddenly a motorcycle approached me.