UNFORGETTABLE MEMORY

UNFORGETTABLE MEMORY

People in the world have many memoriy but I believe that everyone had one unforgettable memory in their life. It can be happiness or sadness memory and it always remember in our life and I would tell about my unforgettable memory.

My unforgattable memory happened several years ago when I was graraduated from my university, I applied for jobs to several companies. After several months I was receive in a company but the location in Central Borneo. The first time I was confused in taking decision but my parent gave me spirit to go there and then I went to Central Borneo for working. The first month when I stayed there I felt uncomfortable and very heavy to me because it was a first time I was separated from my parent but in my office I met many new friends and they always gave me supports, they always said that it is my opportunity to guide me mature and responsible. We spent our break time by having lunch together, joking, and many more. Sometimes we hang out together for looking dinner or celebrate birthday one of us. But last year one by one of them made a big decision to resign from theirs job for getting a new job and better salary.

Finally two months ago I decided to resign from my job and then I went to Pare for English because I had a dream for working in the big company but I hope in the future I have chance to meet them again.

everyone had one unforgettable memory in their life
everyone had one unforgettable memory in his life

It can be happiness or sadness memory
It can be happy or sad memory

Sentence: After several months I was receive in a company but the location in Central Borneo.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and receive

Sentence: But last year one by one of them made a big decision to resign from theirs job for getting a new job and better salary.
Description: A pronoun, possessive is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to theirs and job

Sentence: People in the world have many memoriy but I believe that everyone had one unforgettable memory in their life.
Error: memoriy Suggestion: memory

Sentence: My unforgattable memory happened several years ago when I was graraduated from my university, I applied for jobs to several companies.
Error: unforgattable Suggestion: unforgeable
Error: graraduated Suggestion: graduated