Universities should be concerned with educating people so that they have wide general knowledge and be able to consuder important matters from an informed view point and not simply prepare students for jobs required by society Do you agree or disagree

Universities should be concerned with educating people so that they have wide general knowledge and be able to consuder important matters from an informed view point and not simply prepare students for jobs required by society.Do you agree or disagree?

As the popular parable says" Education is the pillar of success" and this motive is vertually fulfilled by universities as education is the key ingredient for them. Beside education universities deal with multifarious factors which are beneficial for the overall development of a person. I accord with this statement with the following reasons.

To begin with,universities play a significant role in inculcating practical knowledge to pupils as it enhances imagination power. Because one can not solve problems by using the same kind of thinking. It can only be broaden by building creativity in thoughts. Moreover, it also teaches the students the way to handle the worst situation more firmly in future as everyone has to encounter competitive environment.

Furthermore, by participating in extra curriculum activities other features will also improve like coordination and co-operation among learners. As well as they can establish their own business by developing and learning their practical skills . For example producer gathers factors of production for manufacturing and can have its monopoly by capturing the market with his own knowledge.

However bookish knowledge is the base for the achievement of goals because it is not easy to remind all things as humans have limited memory.Training of job interviews is equally important for persons to get satisfactory jobs .If it is absent one will not be able to face difficulties.

In a gist, both theoretical and practical knowledge plays their independent role as they both works simultaneously in man's life in order to hit the objective. There is a need to maintain equilibrium as these have eternal effect.

Sentence: Education is the pillar of success' and this motive is vertually fulfilled by universities as education is the key ingredient for them.
Error: vertually Suggestion: virtually