The use of cell phones mobile phones has increased rapidly in the twenty first century Additionally cell phones can now be used for many purposes besides making phone calls What are the advantages and disadvantages of cell phones

The use of cell phones (mobile phones) has increased rapidly in the twenty-first century. Additionally, cell phones can now be used for many purposes besides making phone calls.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of cell phones?

There is no doubt that, Nowadays more people are starts using mobile phones, Due to its huge number of advantages. One the other hand invention of mobile phones also has its disadvantages. I will explain its benefits as well as drawbacks in next paragraphs.

To begin with benefits of using mobile phones, In these days one can feel connected with whole world with the help of mobile phones, As technology of mobile phones is now become more advance, For instance one can now easily place a video call from one corner of world to another and interact face to face with love ones, Hence get connected with each other now become for convenient as compare to past. What's more, There are many social networking websites are available to transfer massages and pictures with friends and relatives, One can easily access these websites from cells phones.

Furthermore, Now mobile phones are big source of information. Due to advancement of technology cell phones are easily connect with internet, And one can get any information from mobile phones. Accordingly, In such way cell phones also help students to get knowledge regarding their study.

On the other hand, If someone use cell phone in wrong manner then it become harmful for society. As mobile phones now have features like camera, And some people use this feature in wrong way and click pictures of others' without their consent, Which distract the privacy of people and further become the reason behind crimes.

To conclude this, It can be said that one cannot deny the act that mobile phone is best invention of science to this world, But it has some drawbacks, That are easily neglect by small efforts.

Nowadays more people are starts using mobile phones
Nowadays more people are starting using mobile phones

One the other hand invention of mobile phones also has its disadvantages.
On the other hand, the invention of mobile phones also has its disadvantages.

As technology of mobile phones is now become more advance,
As the technology of mobile phones is now becoming more advanced,

Hence get connected with each other now become for convenient as compare to past.
Hence getting connected with each other now becomes convenient as compared to that in the past.

There are many social networking websites are available to transfer massages
There are many social networking websites which are available to transfer massages
There are many social networking websites available to transfer massages

Due to advancement of technology cell phones are easily connect with internet,
Due to the advancement of technology cell phones are easily connecting with internet,

If someone use cell phone in wrong manner then it become harmful for society.
If someone use cell phone in a wrong manner then it becomes harmful for the society.

is best invention
is the best invention

That are easily neglect by small efforts.
That are easily neglected by small efforts.