We are surrounding by advertising Some people think that this is good because it gives us a choice as consumers But others argue that it makes people selfish and greedy for more and more goods Do you think that there should be less advertising

We are surrounding by advertising. Some people think that this is good, because it gives us a choice as consumers. But others argue that it makes people selfish and greedy for more and more goods. Do you think that there should be less advertising?

Advertising is undoubtedly necessary in today free market as the competitiveness among producers becomes more and more severe than ever before. Some people would argue that advertisements have good impacts on consumers while other hold the argument that they leave negative influences as it cause selfishness and greediness among buyers. In my view, the drawbacks of advertising outweigh the advantages and the exposure to advertisements should be controlled.

It is inevitable that advertisements are beneficial for consumers. In detail, ads can provide basic information about the products, which...

Sentence: Some people would argue that advertisements have good impacts on consumers while other hold the argument that they leave negative influences as it cause selfishness and greediness among buyers.
Description: The fragment it cause selfishness is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cause with verb, past tense