While people flood into big cities to seek jobs and happy life there is a tendency for people to move out What problems do big cities have Give reasons for answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

While people flood into big cities to seek jobs and happy life, there is a tendency for people to move out. What problems do big cities have?
Give reasons for answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

With the socio-economic development, more and more people have poured into city center to hunt for jobs as well as to have a better life. Some others have an inclination of leaving the city to find other appropriate places to live. To my mind, there are two main reasons to be explained for this issue.

First of all, although city life has been considered as the best place to search for a stable job with high salary, people encounter the risk of crimes. This issue has become more common in all cities in the world. Due to being crowded with people, violent crimes appear and rise such as robbing, stealing and murdering. Obviously, this is an insurmountable challenge for those who would like to live in cities. Therefore, people live in cities to feel unsafe and absolutely terrified with criminal activities. Old people usually have an option to live in countryside instead of living in cities.

Another reason is that people live in cities; they also cope with contaminated environment. A large amount of emission has been emitted from motorcycles, cars and industrial zones. These detrimental chemicals such as carbon dioxide and lead can cause emphysema. What is more, pollution from water, noise and rubbish are regarded as the most concerned malady in city life. As the result, a large number of people who live in cities suffered from asthma, stroke and lung cancer. For example, in recent research, the Vietnamese government indicated that about 21 percent of people who live in cities have these above diseases. Therefore, moving out cities becomes an urgent decision of many people.

It seems to me that the reasons for moving out cities to be due to a wave of crime and harsh pollution. Young people flood into cities to hunt for jobs and make money. Elderly people leave city life because of keeping health and safe life. It is likely to be better to live in countryside than to live in cities.