While some people consider global warming to be the most pressing environmental problem others believe that deforestation has a more devastating impact on our world Discuss both views and give your own opinion

While some people consider global warming to be the most pressing environmental problem, others believe that deforestation has a more devastating impact on our world.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

It is widely argued whether climate change is the greatest phenomenon threating Earth or deforestation has a more destructive influence. Both of these standpoints will be elaborated, and my own view on this matter stated in the following essay.
It is an irrefutable fact that the acceleration of global warming is more rapid as time elapses, badly affecting almost every form of living on Earth, so this, in my opinion, is the more urgent issue to be tackled. If climate change continues at this current speed, then within a decade, Mother Nature and human beings would be in trauma. To begin with, the normal temperature would increasingly rise, turning mild climates into more drastic ones. At a consequence, countries with genial weather would eventually suffer from hotter summer, which means the summer in tropical nations would be scorching hot, directly threatening people’s lives. Moreover, glaciers in the two poles would be melting, causing abnormally higher sea level, and resulting in more hurricanes to coastal residences as well as their living. Every year when the altitude goes up with more severe storms, fishing and tourism sectors would be seriously impacted, leaving thousands of people unemployed.
Deforestation is one of the environmental problems, yet less pressing than the former, but that does not mean it should be completely overlooked. Firstly, trees are natural habitats of many species that contribute to the prosperity of eco-system. When they are cut down, the animals have no place to live but aggressively compete with one another for the remaining shelters, upsetting the balance of environmental system. Finally, forest reduction is also equal to diminished air quality, for trees play a vital role in producing fresh air. If greenness space areas are limited over time, the atmosphere would be heavily contaminated with many forms of emissions – the main reason for respiratory symptoms.
In summary, global warming and deforestation are urgent matters, with the former more important than the latter. I firmly believe that in order to solve these problems, actions from both governments and individuals need to be fully performed. Making Earth a precious place to settle on is a collective work of its all inhabitants.