The widespread use of the Internet has brought many problems What do you think are the main problems associated with the use of the web What solutions can you suggest

The widespread use of the Internet has brought many problems. What do you think are the main problems associated with the use of the web? What solutions can you suggest?

This test is performed in a consolidometer (sometimes referred to as a odometer) referred to the ASTM D 2435. The soil specimen is placed inside a metal ring with two porous stones, one at the top of the specimen and another at the bottom. The load on the specimen is applied through a lever arm. The specimen is kept under water during the test. Each load usually is kept for 24 hours. After that, the load usually is doubled, which doubles the pressure on the specimen, and the compression measurement is continued to determine the relationship between the effective stress and void ratio or strain, and the rate at which consolidation can occur by evaluating the coefficient of consolidation. The data from the consolidation test are used to estimate the settlement of a structure and the evaluation of their performance. Fig. 63 refers the BH 86 compressibility plot in the depth 10.5-11 m under the mentioned standard, because the complete consolidation results of the tested specimens are shown in APPENDIX C.