The world is consuming natural resources faster than they can be renewed Therefore it is important that products are made to last Governments should discourage people from constantly buying more up to date or fashionable products To what extent do you agr

The world is consuming natural resources faster than they can be renewed. Therefore, it is important that products are made to last. Governments should discourage people from constantly buying more up to date or fashionable products.

To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Now a days, natural resources are heavily used everywhere in the world. Most of the people are not aware about the reservation. However, to diminish the usages, government should make a propaganda against lavish or passion products. I strongly agree with the given opinion that governments can play important roles.

It is distinctly understandable that , the natural resources have been working behind the modern development. Generally natural resources are gas,coal,oil and fossil fuel . Most of the third world countries’ power plants are utterly dependant on mine’s oil or gas. Day by day these trends are increasing. According to world natural resources conservation journal , more than 70% of natural resources are using for electricity productions and remaining 30% is used for transport vehicles such as private cars, trucks and air crafts. Most of the countries’ governments are not enough aware of properly uses abut renewable energy. According to NewYork Times’s alarming feature that after next 50-70 years natural resources will have not available to use. Some first world countries are taken the mater seriously and they invested vast amount of money to find an alternative solution.

Moreover, to avoid the unusual situation government and people have to work together. Government should augment the tax against fashion products and could encourage buying those items which consume less gas or fuel. Most of countries have imposed high levy on BMW and Porsche cars as well as governments have to be taken initiatives to inspiring the use of public transports among the mass people instead of using personal cars. However, OPEC countries must be woke up, they have to find alternative revenue earning sources instead of exporting of natural resources only.

In addition, governments can arrange some CAMPAIGNS where people will participate and objective will be improved attention and how to build eco-friendly society through avoid stylish pieces which absorb more natural wealth and destroy our environment.

To conclude, everyone has some responsibilities to know about adverse effects on excessive uses of resources. Thence, governments should make plan and amend some rules if necessary, to ensure natural resources preservation. Public must follow the rules because expected result would come through combined work.

natural resources will have not available to use
natural resources will not be available to use

governments have to be taken initiatives to inspiring the use of public transports
governments have to take initiatives to inspire the use of public transports

and objective will be improved attention and how to build eco-friendly society through avoid stylish pieces

Sentence: Most of the third world countries' power plants are utterly dependant on mine's oil or gas.
Error: dependant Suggestion: No alternate word

More compound or complex sentences wanted. Most sentences in the essay are simple sentences: subject + verb + object.