The most important consideration when choosing any career or job is having a high income To what extent do you agree or disagree

In this day and age, choosing job is something which bears lots of consideration. It is believed that the most crucial notice when selecting your future career path is based on the large amount of income. I completely disagree with the statement above.
Firstly, the most noticeable points for sorting profession are passion and ability. Because when you work with all your ambition, you will work with all your energy. Then, you will have a very positive result and always can receive nice impression from everyone to you – an unstoppable person. What’s more, working with the partners who are at the same level with you bring you the freedom to learn, to practice, you will never be discussed about what you can do. And certainly, nobody is keen on the feeling of being alienated just due to their low level and poor origin. Thus, nobody wants to working with someone that have extremely high IQ than them.
Secondly, people will lose something familiar with them when just focusing on trying to get huge revenue. This is a really common issue these days, when people always spend too much time on running after the money or their work and sometimes forget their loved ones. At that time, they just think simply that “When I have money, I will have everything” but don’t realize that family is something more precious and has to be cherished. Also, we have to recognize that if we don’t have money one day, two days, one month, two months… we still live, and can still enjoy our beautiful life, but if we don’t have love, sharing, or caring for days, we just exist, our life will become very monotonous and it is not meaning any more. Hence, no matter how much can you earn, or do your job bring a high salary, don’t let the money cover your eyes and always prioritize your closed ones.
Nevertheless, it is also said that high salary will bring you an easy life: easy to pay for house, electricity, healthcare service... This is not correct enough because you will always be under the pressure if you put too much emphasis on this issue. Just be comfortable, because everyone all have to try to earn to live, all have to try their best, and all have to work hard, no matter who you are. If you work hard, don’t give up and always see everything with a silver lining, you can achieve everything, everything will be okay and easy just due to your effort only. Thereupon, don’t worry so much about how much salary will you get!
In conclusion, although big wage gives you some benefits, people should more take care of other things in their life such as their ambition, capacity, relatives… to decide what they want to do in the future. Therefore, obviously, the job’s high revenue shouldn’t be too concentrated.