Some older people struggle with the use of modern electronic technology such as smartphones and computers Write the causes and propose solutions

Some older people struggle with the use of modern electronic technology such as smartphones and computers.
Write the causes and propose solutions .

These days, technology is revamping on a regular basis. Many modern day electronic gadgets, such as smartphones and computers upgrade their versions for a better customer experience. However, some old generation people find it difficult to adapt with these changes due to the rapid growth of this industry and their dependency on others for training. In this essay, we will look deeply into aforementioned causes and suggest some solutions to it.

To start with, many old age people struggle in adapting to a constant change in electronics, therefore, they are not able to use this technology efficiently. Consequently, many electronic companies are focused on the millennials – who are their regular clients and the need to train older people are not considered while developing a product. In a recent survey of Microsoft for windows 10, for example, many people have shown inconveinience as the product was too advanced for older people. To solve this issue, companies should be liable to provide training to their customer who are elder. As a result, modern smartphones and computers can be used easily by everyone, regardless of their age group.

Another major issue for elderly people is that they are dependent on their family members and friends to acquire knowledge of the such hi-tech. For instance, most of the time family members are busy in their own work, they unwillingly are not able to devote time for their elders in the house. In addition to this, many older people live in old-age homes; they find it difficult to comprehend the properties of new gadget. This can be solved through special seminars, which can be arranged monthly, where these technologies can be tought and allowed to practice. This can be beneficial, as many elderly people will take part and practice these gadgets together.

In conclusion, although modern electronic technology can be challenging for older generations to use, however, by providing customer service and technology seminars focused on old age people, they can find these gadgets easy to use.